The Russian History Blog will officially launch on February 15. We are under construction, but please do check out who will be blogging here. Hope to see you then!
- The Ebola Czar and American Czars in General (Open Thread)
- Just in Time for Teaching (English Language Sources for Russian History)
- Article Review: William G. Rosenberg, “Reading Soldiers’ Moods: Russian Military Censorship and the Configuration of Feeling in World War I,” American Historical Review 119, no. 3 (June 2014): 714-740.
- Myth, Memory, Trauma – Untidy Thoughts
- Myth Memory Trauma–What De-Stalinization was not