Two researchers here at Sheffield (Alun Thomas & Oliver Johnson) are designing a guide to help historians arriving in Moscow for the first time. They’ve created a map indicating key landmarks: archives and libraries, but also cafes, art galleries, theatres etc. It’s a work-in-progress so if any of you would like to add favourite haunts, your help will be welcomed!
- Just in Time for Teaching (English Language Sources for Russian History)
- Article Review: William G. Rosenberg, “Reading Soldiers’ Moods: Russian Military Censorship and the Configuration of Feeling in World War I,” American Historical Review 119, no. 3 (June 2014): 714-740.
- Myth, Memory, Trauma – Untidy Thoughts
- Myth Memory Trauma–What De-Stalinization was not
- Myth, Memory, Trauma – Coming to Terms